Padova, Via Cavour, 3
Located in the historic area adjacent to the Bo Palace, Caffè Pedrocchi and Scrovegni Chapel, is Boutique Rocca 1794 that welcomes its traditional and loyal customers with elegant sobriety.
The highly qualified, experienced and skilled staff is at hand to provide all types of services aimed at meeting even the most demanding requests.
Quality and a painstaking attention to detail flawlessly mirror life in this town. Since 1960.
The Boutique hosts a certified watch laboratory.
- Patek Philippe,